I live off Benton Road, North of I220 and just across the tracks toward the River levy. Residents along Rebouche Road have been known to sign leases for $5,000 per acre/.25%/3yr/2yr opt. This was last week. I was offered the same and I needed to "think about it." I am aware of signings off Airline Drive north of 220 for $11,000 per acre with a well site just south of "The Reserve" across from entrance to Lakewood. Are there any other offers in this area?

Views: 316

Replies to This Discussion

What about North Willow Drive located off of Airline drive one street south of Kingston Road????
Look at a legal description of your property and see what "section" it is in. Has a rep contacted you personally yet?
NOPE
lot is TN19 R-13-W. Too far north my guess!
I had posted last week that I lived in Lakewood and received the 5500/acre 25% from Twin Cities. I want to correct that the offer was for our RENT HOUSE located in Brownlee. I was told anything in township 19 was too far North and was not an area of interest AT THIS TIME. Another piece of info for my Lakewood neighbors, our developer Ed, retained the mineral rights on our sub. (Forest Hills in Haughton too.) So unless it has been 10 years since your BUILDER bought the lot, you likely don't hold the mineral rights. This was a surprise to me since my paperwork makes no mention....but it's because the seller ( my builder) didn't retain them...it was the seller prior to my purchase (the developer.)

So much for loading up the truck and movin' to Beverly... :)
At least we have the rent house in the play. (We still have not signed.) I would love to hear from you if you have property near Brownlee sub. Chesapeake already has leased the drill pad on Old Brownlee Rd FYI.
Any mention of the Bodcau Station Road (Espanita area)? of Haughton, it is about 2 miles west of Forrest Hills, down hwy 80?
go to the meeting tonight at the Central Assembly of God on the big hill by LA Downs.
We are in Lakewood also and bought our property from Tristate bank 8 years ago. Never heard anything about the mineral rights being retained by the developer so we will be checking on this. We sold the property to our builder and repurchased with the house after being built. Thanks for the information.
I am a homeowner in Brownlee and wanted to let you know that we are in the process of forming a coalition and also currently negotiating as a neighborhood group. We have held meetings for the last two Thursdays past to inform homeowners. The meetings are being held at the Bansuk Korean Baptist Church on Brownlee (near Dixie Mart) and I believe there will be a third meeting this Thurs. Mtgs are @ 6:30 p.m. and there is additional parking in back of church, but you have to drive around to Walnut to get to back parkng lot. Please come join us if you can. (No one is there that is trying to get a piece of your pie--just neighbors working together for the benefit of all involved!!) F.Y.I.
Hi Horseshoe Girl, Please let me know when you will be having your next meeting. I told my surrounding neighbors about this coalition and they were wanting to know more about it too. This sounds exactly like the group we were looking for. I saw where Dougboy said they were looking for other North Bossier neighborhoods, we are in Old Green Acres. Any information you can give me on this coalition would be much appreciated.
Thanks for the info, I live on Stockwell Road & will attend the meeting, negotiating as a group is the best way to go.
I found out this morning my other neighbor dealt directly with the O & G and only made 5,000 per acre with 0.25 royalty. He had over 10 acres, i think i would have heald out for more.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service