Received a lease agreement from them. Does anybody know anything about them?

Views: 77

Replies to This Discussion

Kilroy....Where do you live? N. Bossier??
Yes, Sec29,T19N,R13W
Have a friend that lives up that way and shared a lease agreement copy with me that had the Red River Land Services name on it. I'll bet they are a company like Twin Cities, trying to get folks to sign low and and then they sale it to the Big O&G companies.

Good luck
red river land service is an authorized agent for chesapeake
does anyone have phone#s and names of lease agents , i am having trouble getting #s for red river land and other companys as well,, thanks!!!!!
I absolutely can't find the business card I got from a Red River Land guy a few weeks ago. It had his # & the office #. Fortunately, I wrote his cell # down in my "HS notebook". His name is Ken Welch & his # is 673-8339. I also made contact with another RR Land guy named Sammy Dawson. His # 903-315-7366. Personally, I wouldn't dare deal with ANY landman by myself & without being pooled with other landowners. I live in Princeton on about 2/3 acre in a subdivision with no fully activated HOA. I signed up with Neighbors United (The Cowboy Church) on Princeton Rd (approx 1500 acres pooled) yesterday.
Can you give more info on this group and their terms?
I hope this answers your question. The approx 1500 acres is over 6 sections: Sections 5, 6, 7, & 8 in T18N-R11W and Sections 31 & 32 in T19N-R11W. Apparently, I'm a go-between now since I made an effort to get neighbors a little informed & grouped with them, so if you're in one of these sections & interested in pooling with this group and haven't already done so, you need to contact me. It's not too late. Signing up with this group doesn't obligate you to actually sign through them. There's nothing being charged for pooling with them. I would think maybe having to pay for a lawyer to look over the contract, but not sure. This group started about 2 months ago. There is an organized committee, but I have no names. Info on interested mineral rights owners has been turned in to the land guys (over the last couple of weeks or so), who go to the C of C to verify mineral ownership & size of acreage & whatever other stuff needed (I'm still fairly new at this). Offers should start coming in for the group as early as this Friday - by the section, if I understood right.
thanks! The lease agreement does not mention Chesapeake anywhere on the deal. I've heard to be cautious of agreements like these where the actual O&G company is not mentioned in the lease.

Any thoughts?
I know a person in Bienville parish that signed with this company, they are working for chk. and they had their lawyer put in their lease paper that chk. was leasing not red river land services. I don't recall his name but this couple really liked him and said that he was a very nice and helpful person. Hope this helps some.
Jim, Thanks for the info... Why would they not file with the Clerk of Courts? Do you think they will turn around and sell the leases to highest offer, and should we be worried about this?
A memorandum is in lieu of the actual lease. It is recorded so the public cannot all lease terms and provisions. You can see it at the clerk's office. Red River is a reputable agent for CHK, everybody relax.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service