Received a lease agreement from them. Does anybody know anything about them?

Views: 77

Replies to This Discussion

Pittboss, but should it not be mentioned in the lease that the CHK is the company that is leasing the mineral rights not River City?
This firm registered with the state of LA on January 17, 2008, so they appear to be new on the scene. However, it does provide a time stamp on how early the plans were implemented to start leasing operations.

Why is Chesapeake not willing to list the names of their authorized agents? Honest and a open direct policy would sure add some margin of trust with this firm.

Louisiana Secretary of State
Detailed Record
Charter/Organization ID: 36641835K

Name: RED RIVER LAND SERVICES, L.L.C.

Type Entity: Limited Liability Company

Annual Report Status: In Good Standing Add Certificate of Good Standing to Shopping Cart

Mailing Address: 401 MARKET STREET SUITE 1260, SHREVEPORT, LA 71101

Domicile Address: 401 MARKET STREET SUITE 1260, SHREVEPORT, LA 71101

File Date: 01/17/2008

Registered Agent (Appointed 1/17/2008): CRAIG A. RYAN, 1200 CAMELLIA BOULEVARD, SUITE 300, LAFAYETTE, LA 70502

Manager: JOHN BROGAN, 401 MARKET STREET SUITE 1260, SHREVEPORT, LA 71101

The registered agent is an attorney which is a normal practice:

Ryan Craig A - Lafayette, LA Attorneys @ YELLOWPAGES.COM
Ryan Craig A - Attorneys in Lafayette, LA. Get contact info, directions and more at YELLOWPAGES.COM
www.yellowpages.com/info-LMS64290107/Ryan-Craig-A

Hope this fills in some of the blank pages about this firm. I would insist on references on these people BEFORE doing any big buck deals with them. If they are a honest and reputable firm, then they should be happy to provide references on their prior business efforts.
Thanks Windom!
Red River is not new on the scene, they just restructure things occasionally.

They are an authorized leasing agent of CHK just like Twin Cities. I haven't heard about any nasty activities by them. Seen like reputable individuals from my limited dealings with them. They have referred people to me and vice versa.

Randy
Randy,where is Twin Cities Leasing?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service