Does anybody have any new offers for SouthGate Estates? It has been several weeks since we were last contacted (by letter - $5500, 25%) and I am curious as to what is going on with our neighborhood!!! I believe we are in Section 13, Range13w, Township 17n.

Tags: 13, Estates, Section, SouthGate

Views: 28

Replies to This Discussion

I live in section 13 Christy and I have not recieved anything for a while. But honestly I signed up a month ago with Bill and Rita's group and figured maybe that had something to do with it.

My last offer was the same $5500/25%
Reply by Mustangmama 2 minutes ago
South Bossier HaynesvilleShale Coalition is working in that area. They started with section 13 (Tara, SouthGate, the Gardens of Southgate, and Madison Place) but are working on sections 19 and 24 (Golden Meadows) as well. No fees...very organized. The group has been in talks with almost all neighborhood groups in S. Bossier and the plan is to join as many neighborhoods together at the end and present one HUGE chunk of land up for bidding to the O&G companies. If interested the next meeting will be held at Heritage Baptist on Barksdale Blvd next Tuesday (the 12th) @ 6:30. Everyone is welcome to attend.
....copied from another discusion
▶ Reply to This
Thanks for the update! Hopefully I can make it to the meeting next week!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service