All of section 24 will be closing a deal I understand. Okay, golden meadows is what you call divided into (2) sections if I'm correct. 24 & 19. So has the purpose of together and united gone out the door. Golden Meadows means all of golden meadows not half of golden meadows. So why is section 19 left out. Let's take a brief moment and gather facts. Section 19 includes the bellaire property (leased), city streets and drains (leased), many properties along sligo road (leased or not???), residential properties (build after 2006) without minerals rights courtesy of James Brown Builders (leased or not???), small portion of Barksdale Blvd (leased), Curtis school (leased if owned by the city), and last residential property owners that do have mineral rights (some leased??). So what's the outlook for section 19 and why are they being left out of this deal section 24 is going in? Golden meadows is an undivided neighborhood and these sections were made by the state department and not you or your neighbors. Groups were formed in the beginning and the purpose was to keep together, especially with your own neighbors. Look here's some good reading material I think people should read. Just copy the text all the way to the .pdf and paste the link in your web browser's address line and click go.http://www.bossiercity.org/dept/council/agendas/2008/MSpcJul25%20(2).pdf
If you can't get a page, let me know. I'm just really confused why section 19 is being left behind in this section 24 deal. I can see neighbors in plain site that are going to get this deal but what will happen with my family and the other section 19 property owners. Golden Meadows do not leave your neighbor behind. This is an undivided neighborhood. "E. Pluribus Unum"

Views: 59

Replies to This Discussion

what is the yahoo board?
I worry about much more than anyone can imagine. You see, I'm a very watchful observer and have been for a long time. There are some strange things going on around here. For the past (2) years strangers have been poking their nose in this neighborhood. I guess I've lived here so long that I can feel a stranger around. I really could care less amount all this money; my family's well-being is really my concern. It doesn't feel safe around like it use to. I don't know if this shale stuff is the reason but I do know that things have not been right lately around here. I really think Golden Meadows is in need of a landowner's association. The guy with the sign in his yard and the web site has worked hard to united this community. I think since he's worked so hard he should be given the nomination as leader and chief organizer for this community's landowner's association. All in favor?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service