tony allen's Discussions (421)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Obed, the location is ready for the rig but it was still on the Hightower last Thurs…"

tony allen replied Aug 6, 2015 to VANGUARD OPERATING APPLIES FOR HORIZONTAL CROSS UNIT LATERALS IN EAST HAYNESVILLE FIELD

26 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Obed, I heard a RUMOR today that the W.T. Owens was a good well. Hope the RUMOR is c…"

tony allen replied Jul 9, 2015 to VANGUARD OPERATING APPLIES FOR HORIZONTAL CROSS UNIT LATERALS IN EAST HAYNESVILLE FIELD

26 Jan 24, 2016

"Obed, finished the W.T. Owens, spudded the Hightower on  7/4/15. "

tony allen replied Jul 8, 2015 to VANGUARD OPERATING APPLIES FOR HORIZONTAL CROSS UNIT LATERALS IN EAST HAYNESVILLE FIELD

26 Jan 24, 2016

"obed, I heard they were setting the surface casing. I guess they spud the well on ti…"

tony allen replied Feb 22, 2014 to TELLUS OPERATING APPLIES FOR SMK B RA CROSS UNIT HORIZONTALS IN THE ANTIOCH FIELD

38 Aug 23, 2015

"Thanks, Obed. I hope Tellus can have success with the upper SMK."

tony allen replied Feb 18, 2014 to TELLUS OPERATING APPLIES FOR SMK B RA CROSS UNIT HORIZONTALS IN THE ANTIOCH FIELD

38 Aug 23, 2015

"Here is the thread on the seismic in Claiborne. http://www.gohaynesvilleshale.com/gr…"

tony allen replied Dec 20, 2013 to Seismic testing in Oaks Field

1 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by tony allen

"Thanks Obed, it would be good to see someone try a horizontal CV in Claiborne, Do yo…"

tony allen replied Sep 19, 2013 to CSC ENERGY Creates 640-Acre Lower Cotton Valley Res A Units in Lisbon Field

7 Sep 20, 2013

"Sandra, You are in a very good area for leasing and Mr. Sanders can probably give yo…"

tony allen replied May 11, 2013 to Claiborne Parish lease offer

12 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Eric Polansky

"Skip, is that a BD well ?"

tony allen replied Apr 22, 2013 to TELLUS OPERATING APPLIES FOR SMK B RA CROSS UNIT HORIZONTALS IN THE ANTIOCH FIELD

38 Aug 23, 2015

"You are right Mr. Sanders. What was I thinking?"

tony allen replied Sep 28, 2012 to AIX ENERGY APPLIES TO REDEFINE THE HAYNESVILLE SAND, RES. C AND COTTON VALLEY, RES. A AND B IN THE EAST HAYNESVILLE FIELD

15 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Brenda Crump

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service