Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant's Discussions (20,016)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"All good questions.....for an AR lawyer familiar with the existing regulations.  I'm…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 18, 2023 to Albemarle brine/O&G lease offer 2023

8 Oct 18, 2023
Reply by Lisa

"I don't have an attorney to recommend for AR currently.  If it was me, I  would quiz…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 17, 2023 to Albemarle brine/O&G lease offer 2023

8 Oct 18, 2023
Reply by Lisa

"There is a long running discussion thread on the main page with a lot of information…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 17, 2023 to Oil, Gas, Lithium Report: Saltwerx receives permits for three lithium wells in Columbia, Lafayette counties

6 Oct 17, 2023
Reply by Lisa

"It's a work in progress especially the direct extraction plants/equipment.  I'd be h…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 17, 2023 to Oil, Gas, Lithium Report: Saltwerx receives permits for three lithium wells in Columbia, Lafayette counties

6 Oct 17, 2023
Reply by Lisa

"I think it is premature to sign a brine lease.  And under no circumstance would I in…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Jul 25, 2023 to Albemarle brine/O&G lease offer 2023

8 Oct 18, 2023
Reply by Lisa

"A bonus of $2000 or of $2000 per acre?  Not clear but also not the most important le…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Nov 6, 2020 to Canadians Set to Extract Arkansas Lithium From Saltwater Sea

17 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"I think that the AOGC may be of some help but what is needed is an attorney familiar…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Nov 6, 2020 to Canadians Set to Extract Arkansas Lithium From Saltwater Sea

17 Nov 6, 2020

"I don't understand your comment, "scrim off the oil and only get $200/year.  If this…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Nov 5, 2020 to Canadians Set to Extract Arkansas Lithium From Saltwater Sea

17 Nov 6, 2020

"As we always say,  the money is in the royalty.  The bonus per acre is a lease term…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Apr 30, 2020 to Canadians Set to Extract Arkansas Lithium From Saltwater Sea

17 Nov 6, 2020

"For any mineral owners considering a brine lease who would like professional assista…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Apr 28, 2020 to Canadians Set to Extract Arkansas Lithium From Saltwater Sea

17 Nov 6, 2020

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service