Any suggestions?

Views: 113

Replies to This Discussion

MY GRANDSON WORKS AT MAMA'S AND PAPA'S AND GOES TO NORTHWESTERN. ASK FOR NICK AND TELL HIM MEMA' SENT YOUI THE FOOD IS GOOD AND THEY HAVE THE BEST LOOKING GIRLS IN TOWN.
If they got the best looking girls then why would I want to ask for Nick, what about asking for Nicole or Sheila? Just poking fun at you Frances.
I have had those meat pies...they were good...couldn't believe they didn't serve sweet tea??
They don't serve sweet tea because it's bad for you. They only serve things that are good for you! :-)
I have lived in Natch all my life. Here's my take on the best Restaurants around:

-If you want the best ribeye in town- go to Papa's on front street. It's the biggest and best.

-Trail Boss has good food for a good price. Peanuts are good too!

-Nicky's Mexican Restaruant- you can't beat those Shrimp and Beef Fajitas!!

-In Cloutierville is Scott's - they have the very best Fried Catfish!

-Cane River Bar and Grill has an awesome Burger.

-Red's Ribs on Texas street has great ribs! Grayson's Barbeque in Clarence is great too!

-Mariners and The Landing are great places.

- And you can't beat Lasyone's Meat Pies!
I forgot Campti and Grayson's BBQ. Its famous through out the south.
Steve, its in Clarence, not Campti.
I wish I could remember the name of a great cafe but it is a French name and located on a side street off of Front street and only open for lunch. They have fantastic crab cakes! Seems like the name was Merci Beaucoup but maybe not. Somebody there help me out here.
What has this to do with with this form, I think you need to be on Natchitoches topic form.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service