There is a 10/10 group coming together. Any Section 18 owners interested?

Chesapeake called in response to an e-mail and said, although they aren't focusing there yet, they'd go 3,000 & 25% if I was interested. Wonder what they'd pay a group that represented a sizable chunk of the section.

Anyone in Secs 15 - 18, 19 - 22, 27 - 30, or 31 - 34 would be a good fit too.

Views: 123

Replies to This Discussion

I'd say yes, particularly if pooled with other acreage. I have 10 acres in Sec 8 myself, but I leased it about a year ago for what was the going rate then. I doubt the landman himself knew at the time. He was just working on contract for someone else.

I have contact information for individuals pooling land in 10N/10W, if you want it. Check in your comments under "Your Place".
R u asking what is going on in 10n 10 w out west of Ajax?, i am looking at my map and i do not see a T10wR10w?
Good eye. I just fixed the typo in the discussion title to read T10N R10W. Sorry if this caused any confusion.
opps CHK e mail?
vigo could u email me at holleytag@yahoo.com

and how long ago was the CHL e mail ?
E-mailed CHK at 9:53 AM June 30th. Follow-up call from CHK rep came July 2nd.
Hi...I'm in Section 18, T10N R10W...just joined the site last week and trying to quickly get up to speed. Any info you can share would be helpful.
I am an independent land owner rep, I have a standing offer from a mjor player trying to catch up of $12,900 per net mineral acre in 10/10, if intrested give me a call 318.834.9178, best to get a group together and submit as 300 acres or more.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service