Does anyone know where the boundaries extend into natchitoches parish?

Views: 114

Replies to This Discussion

I honestly don't know about Natchitoches. My network doesn't extend down there. As far as boundaries go, the usual answer is "anybody's guess." Have you heard about leasing activity?
Right now there does not seem to be much activity in this area. Think outcome depends on the well at Messengers off I-49. Most of this area was leased in the early leasing going back to 3 years ago.
has any of you had your land seismic tested for oil/gas?
my land is in goldonna..is that considered North Natch? I'm unsure really because I don't live in the area. My land (7 acres) is being tested now. Betty, since your land has been tested what if anything did they find? and Since your testing have you been contacted by any of the Oil/Gas Companies? Where in Natch is your property..sorry for all the ?'s but like I said I don't live in the area and this is a great way for me to learn.

Thanks!
is there some one that one can contact or do they contact you if they are interested. and doing any seismic testing .....could you let me know .....thanks and God bless
Debra, I can only speak on the Seismic. We were contacted by the company to perform the testing. Where is your property located in Natch?

I was told that land has been leased at Coldwater don't know if it is true, shure hope so.
i'm about 15 south east of the messenger well......i have 38 acres and each of my bothers has 19 acres and its all connected so it will make 76 arces total ........located in Township 9 ......i did not know if you have to contact them to come do some testing or if they will contac us to do some if interested.......
debra, i'm a novice at this, definitely learning something each day!..In our case they contacted us on both parcels of land in goldonna.
We are forming a pool in this township. If you'd like to join up call 472.9309 or 422.4294. We have over 400 acres so far.
mine is either in t9n-r7 or in r8 where is yours?
am in T9 R8 Sec 32........if you were asking me .......i wasnt sure which one you were asking.......God Bless

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service