Has anyone had any offers in this area? Who and $$$?

Views: 162

Replies to This Discussion

We have 120 acres in ll/8. We've had one offer of $2000/acre and 20% royalty.
we have had only two contacts on the ansering machine
71/2 acres t11/r8w
No offers so far T7N/R7W;T8N/R9W
Location Sec 6 -T 11 -R 8.
Today I received a letter from Exploration Land Service out of Layfayette for Encana with their offer of $2000 an acre for 3 yrs and an additional 2 yr option of $1000 per acre per yr. and 1/5 royalties. That's close to what he had told me a couple of months ago when he first contacted me but then he said no optional on releasing and said it was 1/4 royalties but of course that was not in a letter just over the phone and probably just trying to reel me in until I was to see a lease. I am waiting because directly across the street is Red River Parish and people has signed for $4500 and 1/4 royalties so I can not see where my land should be worth less because I am in Natchitoches parish when its not but a 100 yards from my land.
Does anyone know of anyone who has signed a lease for Encana in T11-R8 ? Just trying see if anyone in my area has leased or are most waiting? I have not heard of anyone in my neighborhood of Natchitioche Parish just across the street in Red River Parish I know some have signed with Pride (which I understand is with Encana) for $4500 and 1/4 royalties not for sure on the length of the lease but believe it was for 4 yrs and optional extention?? not sure on the last. If they can give them that then they should offer the same at least for us.
What section are you in?
Are you included in the Fairview Alpha pool?
I don't guess I knew there was a Fairview Alpha pool . . . would you fill me in? Thanks!
I would like to find out about the Fairview Alpha pool as well.
sections 2, 3, 4, 10, 11, 15 and 16. Are you included in these sections?
No, we're in section 12. Why are only certain sections included, if you don't mind me asking, and who's putting the pool together? Thanks!
If you are who I believe you are, call me tomorrow. You have a son and a younger daughter? I worked with your friend for one year, three years ago...a woman with a man's name. If you are who I'm thinking of, that should tell you who I am.
Well, I'm not who you must be thinking of. We live in Texas but our family owns 120 acres in Section 12. Would love to know about a pool in the Fairview Alpha area. Thanks!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service