We are in Section 30 of 9/9 on Hwy 120 half way between Robeline and Marthaville. We've had no offers but it iseems to be moving our way. I contacted someone who pooled a group in our area and initially he seemed interested but never got back with me. I think it would be a good idea to start organizing ourselves and see how many acreas we can pool. Any one else interested?

Views: 213

Replies to This Discussion

We have 20 acres in section 31 on Hwy 120 (near Preston Hayes Rd). We've had no contact but is our location close enough to be included in this pooling?
I think Kas n1 is the contact to get your name into the pool. Things have been slow the past month or so, but we are still trying to generate some interest. Even the chatter has slowed down.

This is my own stupid opinion but, it appears to me that there is a lull in the acquisition of land by the drilling companies. The Land Men and speculators are trying to stir up some interest, that’s how they make a living, but after they are put together, the Oil Companies are not buying the deals . This is evidenced by the large number of busted deals and cancelled bank drafts right now. Don’t spend your bonus until it is real money, if you do get an offer. Don’t even get your hopes up because you may be disappointed. Natchitoches and Sabine may be slow to lease unless another BIG player comes into the market. We have the shale but the drillers have leased a lot of land north of us and there are only so many rigs.

Join our pool there is strength in numbers!

Everyone is entitled to their own stupid opinion and this is MINE!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service