here is the link to a map of Natchitoches Parish that shows the townships and ranges. very helpful in finding out where your property is located.
http://www.natchitochesassessor.org/ParishMaps.aspx

Views: 91

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, great stuff John B!

Thanks
john, the T-R map is great...thanks
Thanks, good map John B.
thanks for sharing!
i disagree.. the map you are endorsing doesn't show T and R's....
most people want to see T and R's to find their land.
the map at the top of this page is a better map.
Har, I agree with John B. The map at the top of this page is from the Natchitoches Parish assessor's office, and thus is not one of the maps you prepared. You may want to delete this particular post to avoid confusion.

(By the way, thank you for preparing all the Parish maps. They've been especially helpful to me, as an out-of-stater, in getting a good sense of where things are.)
Sorry, fellows I originally had one of my maps with the regions marked R,S,T,U .

It must have been late at night I was not thinking T was for Township R was for Range. I was think one of my old maps was out there floating around when I have improved my maps.

Definitely, the maps I have drawn are in no way as good as the government maps. It is just most out of staters can not get the maps of each parishs.

I will differ to your opinion on this one.
Where can I get a Webster parish map of this quality without going to webster parish.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service