For all the folks getting a little warm from all the flames coming out of the big secret "Messenger", post anything you want to here. Keep it clean!, and if you are South of Messenger, get ready, good luck, and let's move that Mason Dixon line to the Gulf Coast.

Views: 157

Replies to This Discussion

Has there been any confirmation of the flare?
All I know is what "Two Wolve's eyeballs said" , and he is a "Native Haynesvillean", (not an aliean)
Maybe that was Two Dogs eyeballs, but he is from Earth too. I kind of mixed up like Slowpoke said he was
What happened to the original Messenger Well Discussion about it going horizontal...it was on here last night and now gone? There was some interesting commentary going on and now poof!
? UFO got it ?
well the UFO must've got Patt Todd too..because he is gone from this site....unless i'm missing something
I believe the member who started the thread can delete the entire thread. If so, it is especially outrageous in the case of a thread with 50 or more responses. I wonder if the administrator can restore the thread.
Iam actually the administrator over the Natchitoches Parish network site and looked to see if I could and can't. I have no idea why that would happen.
What about the administrator for the site? I've left a comment for Haynesville.
The only comment I made was to Rig Dog on his comment that it looked to him like they were fracing. I replied that I had passed the well on Thursday and it looked like a frac job going on also. Not long after that I shut the computer down.
Hello Two Dogs, Yes I did get mixed up as I said. But all you guys that had input was real good info. welcome aboard and I hope you guys help us build this Messenger back up. As you probably know , Pas Todd Jr's string was crashed off our site. We need all the help we can get here in Natchitoches Parish.

Thanks in advance for your help. We appreciate you and will do anything to help you also.
It has been 3 years since I have worked a project in Natchitoches Parish, I would like to get back there for a while and look ar some new faces.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service