For all the folks getting a little warm from all the flames coming out of the big secret "Messenger", post anything you want to here. Keep it clean!, and if you are South of Messenger, get ready, good luck, and let's move that Mason Dixon line to the Gulf Coast.

Views: 157

Replies to This Discussion

Amen Jerry!
Thanks for coming on . We will bring you home safely!
God Bless You.
It seems that a lot of local landowners can't read the signs of the times. The big players are setting you up for the kill. I hope none of our local land owners get taken. They are telling you the seismic people are gone and not interested in your area. We have timber men talking to their pine trees and learning that the shale don't run through Natchitoches Parish. While they are putting all this (factual information, "HAHA") in front of you , they are going to bring in the little unknown companies to make you a low-ball offer. It will be a while before the Bib boys and the real lease Hawgs come back rooting around. So we have choices, you can panic and be seriously wounded, or lay in wait for the big Hawg to come along and hit him square in his pockets. when they do come, and they will, they will pay for rooting in my yard.
lrb2
I'm getting off here, gotta go plant my turnip patch. Then go set my traps, who knows, I might catch some hawg meat to go with my turnips.
lrb2
In support of this statement, since I posted you have people in Panola and Shelby Texas getting offers from a company called the Family Tree??? , and others getting offers from Lone Star Land Development ??? - Little unknown companies making low-ball offers. This sounds like speculators that suck you in and then flip the lease to the Big boys at a good profit... beeeeeeeeeee!! careful neighbors. Please don't make the rich richer and you and me poorer. What one person does is his own business, but what your neighbor does will in the end help or hurt you in this game.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service