Schedule of Public Hearings! EVERYONE needs to watch this closely!!

I am surprised more people do not talk about this. It is a list of old and upcoming permits and forced pooling for sections. If you see your section highlight on the bottom map at the bottom application, you may want to sign a lease fast or risk being forced pooled!!! Sometimes there is only a 2 week notice!! The Red River Fields I know of so far are as follows...
MARTIN FIELD
BRACKY BRANCH FIELD
RED RIVER-BULL BAYOU FIELD
Thorn Lake
WoodardVille
Gahagan
There may be others.
Comments?
P.S. The link is on the left side of the home page.
P.S. The application permits should also be in the back the coushatta newspaper. (Legal notices)

Tags: Forced, Permits, Pooling

Views: 83

Replies to This Discussion

I am in the Southeast quarter of section 20 Township 14 North Range 9. Am I in the area of forced pooling? I definitely am interested in joining with my neighbors in making sure we don't get hoodwinked. This is Hall Summit please reply.
Cassie, your section appears to have been force pooled for the Hosston & Cotton Valley Formations in late 2007. Look for number 07-1355 under the listing at the following link to confirm:

http://dnr.louisiana.gov/CONS/CONSEREN/hearings/pubhearings2007.htm
DOES THE FACT THAT MY AREA IS FORCE POLED MEAN THAT I SHOULD TAKE THE OFFERS I AM GETTING SOON OR SHOULD I ALSO HOLD OUT. EXACTLY WHAT ARE THE RAMIFICATIONS OF FORCE POOLING?
Cassie, I would suggest you seek leasing offers from the companies in your area (such as Forest) if you have not already been contacted. You can lease even after a well is drilled if you receive an acceptable offer to you. There has not been a Haynesville Shale unit formed for your section yet but there have been HS units formed ~ 5 miles to the north and to the south so I would eventually expect activity in your section.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service