Please, what are everyones current offers for Sabine co.?

Views: 49

Replies to This Discussion

Heard Penn & Associates were having a meeting in San Augustine today at the Chamber of Commerce Building at 2;00. They may have some insights to the leasing in Sabine Co. I'm going to do something this week. FAY
What was the result of the Penn & Associates meeting? I spoke briefly with one of their representatives and they said they could do more than $5,000/acre in the Ford's Corner/Tebo area but wouldn't be specific.
Trey,
What is the local phone nuumber for the representative from Penn & Associates? Are you in the Ford's Corner area?
Sorry, I left it at the office. I'll get it tomorrow. Her name was Susan. I have some land and minerals at Ford's Corner. They are currently no in play. A have some minerals just a mile or so to the south at Tebo ranch (FM 1) which EOG is trying to lease. EOG will not give me a clean lease so I will not sign.
Any news from the meeting Penn @ Associates had in San Augustine?
OK, a new year. Let us hear about any current offers for 2010.
I talked to Devon and they said they were just leasing north of 21 close to the San Augustine line.$1,000. an acre. Crimson -$1,500.00 an acre but just in a few places. Eagle is also leasing but in a few places at $2,500.
Hey Rick, good to see you back. Do you know how the well by Yellowpine is coming along? They are looking for oil, correct?
Some of those wells had county production in the 70-100k bbls range back before the market for oil cooled drilling off. It is beyond me why drilling has been slow to resume with oil at the prices we have seen in recent years. Is oil economic at these prices if that is a good well (70-100k bbls), factoring in a few weaker ones coming in also of course? Does the newer technology change things? Gas is great, but oil is good as well. I hope they hit a big one! Wonder in the North West if they would be interested to lease with a depth clause? Say 7000 ft?
These horizontal wells in Sabine look like a new step for Lacy in Texas. I only found one horizontal completion for them in the whole state.
Then it will be interesting to follow and see how it turns out. I hope they make a good well.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service