ENDEAVOR NATURAL GAS, LP (251729) JOHN O. HALL 1 06 SABINE Vertical New Drill - 18500 Mapping

Views: 72

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Durn! You are GOOD! That permit wasn't there at 9:00 this morning but I'm happy to see it. I will be really impressed when someone actually spuds a well. Do they have enough acreage around that site to amend horizontal if they get good results from the vertical?

BTW, I heard yesterday that the Lacy well down at Six Mile is producing oil and gas from the Saratoga. No IP on it yet, though.
They do have enough acreage and suspect it will be amended if they have good results. This area was Endeavor's primary focus area for sure. This area would fit with the pipeline discussion on here before. I hope this is a good one.
How many acres are covered by this permit?
Bill, 80.94 acres.
Thanks, I have an Endeavor lease about 1/2 mile West.
Good to see some activity heading down y'alls direction....

Here's the W-1 Link:
http://webapps.rrc.state.tx.us/DP/drillDownQueryAction.do?fromPubli...
www.countyrecords.com

11/09 Endeavor Natural Gas entered into a Joint Development Agreement with BOULEVARD ASSOCIATES LLC for all of their Sabine county acres-assigned 55% to BOULEVARD ASSOCIATES LLC
RBH that link just took me to someone wanting to sell me something, and my google foo didn't do much for BOULEVARD ASSOCIATES. Who the heck are they? What did they get for 55%, cash?
I don't know anything about BOULEVARD ASSOCIATES LLC--they got assiged 55% of all of the Sabine County Endeavor leases and participation in Joint development agreement of those acres--so it seems activity picking up in Sabine
Boulevard Associates LLC is a subsidiary and shares a business address with FPL Group in Jupiter Florida. FPL group is a very large utility company(Florida Power & Light) and has interests in wind, solar, natural gas, pipelines(most recently through a partnership with its subsidiary Nextera US Gas Assets and Centrepoint energy in Northwest LA and the Haynesville shale) as well as other ventures.
ALongview..Thanks. I was curious and Just got to the FPL part googling..also went to Tx State Comptroller on Endeavor Natural Gas/ENG Management, llc--suggest looking at it
RBH,
It is amazing how much info can be gathered through the taxable entity search through the TX State Comptroller website.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service