There is activity a plenty at the oxford site.another winner here would enhance our position in northern sabine. look's like they spent enough on location with production in mind to. let's hope their right!

Views: 58

Replies to This Discussion

Do you have a well serial number for this site? What are they doing now at this site ?
They were setting the derrick up. They moved from the murray (p/hill) site to oxford over the weekend. it is early yet.
SWEPI (Shell) only has two more wells permitted. They are 237373 which is Harris 19 and 237374 which is Laffitte 32. Both of these wells are in Southern Desoto Parish. I was sure hoping that Shell would move those two rigs farther South.
Could someone in the know tell me when something would be known for sure on this well ? Thanks...
This oxford well has enough truck's and tank's it resemble's a circus atmospere. A ton of activity on a completed well! Must have been sucessful!
Anybody have any update on this Harris well -or- the SWEPI wells to the south in Sabine Parish?? All I heard, which is not much info on this board, is that SWEPI had lots of trouble completing their first 2 wells in Sabine...no update on their status.

I notice a lot of activity on rig locations and staked locations, but no completion info on the Harris or other SWEPI wells.

Anybody "in the know"???
the murray well was put online a week or so ago. the well north of zwolle in the big woods will be plugged because of problems. the well had great potential but was messed up during completion. may be redrilled later.
anything happening in the hot wells area off hwy 191 around the rest area?

CP
Harris is waiting on pipeline. I heard it is 10-20 MMcf/d. I know that is a very wide range, but shell has some of the tightest holes in the business. Looks like pipeline to Harris will be completed in March some time. Who knows when we will have any info though.....Does anyone else have better info?? Seen anything on the ground?
Huge flare when i went by today, to much activity on this one. I THINK IT'S A MONSTER WELL!!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service