I was going to inquire as to whether anyone knew of lease offers being received as far south as the Many/ Florien area?

Views: 173

Replies to This Discussion

someone is offering 2500/acre around BJs on Hwy 6 west of many. don't know who it is though.
Thanks, any help or info is very helpful. If you happen to hear through the grapevine who it was that was leasing, I'd be much obliged.
hi, I have property over in Sabine County not that far from Many really. We are hearing that in Sabine Parrish some property is being leased for upwards of 10,000. Is there any truth to this? This has really gone nuts!
It is true. More than $10,000. $12,500 per acre.
Shell is being very quiet it seems. Has anyone heard of Shell making any lease bonus offers lately?
heard shell was looking for anything in the shale and pricing was 7500. they must have found something big over in pleasant hill and olympia minerals in belmont because chesapeake is now leasing in the belmont area. i have no contact names for either company.

Jim Kramer on Mad Money is all over the Haynesville!
i think your right. i do beleive they do not want the word out about these wells as well as the messenger on i-49 in natch. parish. don't think it will be long before they have to take us off the fringe list.
Amen to being off the fringe list!!

It was interesting that Chesapeake believes the primary field area can be defined fairly quickly (6 months?) in contrast to the years it took to determine the Barnett Shale area.
mcclendon said the boundaries have somewhat been defined by the drilling, but with not enough rigs running that's not telling a lot. this thing has developed a lot in three months.
On July 8(?) Audubon landman stated he "thought" the old woods well was doing 8 million a day. Shell is now offering 10,000 per acre 3 year lease with no option to renew
Shell has updated the Olympia Minerals well on Sonris but it doesn't say much about production rates though. I believe that when they do tell us, we are going to be pleasantly surprised. I would think that they would be leasing more land before the news gets out.
Had offer of 2000 per and 3/16 tuesday on land at Zwolle.Anybody else in area had offers

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service