It seem's other than a few isolated cases the going rate is stuck around 12,500.00 p/acre. What is your opinion on this??? lease or hold ?

Views: 74

Replies to This Discussion

come on ken! lease or hold at 12500? check out kane bennetts post under the converse/ph blog. i think he would kill for 12500 now!
Some of the people audobon originaly offered 10,000 to are now at 12,500. Not long ago we were stuck at 4000.00 . There has been land leased for 16,000 and 17,000 between noble and oak grove. Kane is in dallas,am sure the 12,500 is available to him. I mainly wanted to get everyone involved again, things were getting a little quiet !
yes things are getting a little quiet. anyone know why chesapeak pulled out of sabine? thats not going to be good for any of us. i have a feeling it is going to make the smaller companies a bit weary about leasing here too!!
I was told chpke pulled out because people were turning down 16 and 17/acre in a yet to be proven area,(Noble and oak grove areas were the comminities mentioned in this conversation). Also told that when landowners couldn't run to chpke for higher lease prices, other companies lease offers in sabine would go down. I have also been hearing for weeks now that these companies were going to stop being leasing agents and become drilling agents again.
The activity may depend on the Big Woods and Belmont wells performance. Any update on these two?
community's
Did I mis spell anything else?
You did good olddog. Not sure what that's about.
It is not a misspell. But misspell is one word. Communities is plural, therefore it is correct. When you use 's, that is possessive. Sorry, Ken. Also, I think you meant Community Leases for the discussion title. Not raggin' on anybody. Almost became an English teacher.
About the time they pulled out there was an article that they had posted a loss of over 3 billion in their gas hedge. I am sure that did not help.
Ken,

Do you have any specifics on the $16-$17K leasing between Noble & Oak Grove, i.e. section, township, range, names, what company made the offer?
One parcel was in sardis area, the other about three miles up 483 towards noble. I believe it to be true.Let me check tonight to see who the company's was.I did hear the atty. in mansfield helped on at least one of them. i did not understand why land in same area was 12,500 and they got so much more !

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service