I was told today by a land owner on Bozeman Loop that Shell had contacted them and said they were going to drill a well on their property.Has anyone heard of this?If so this would be east of the Shell well North of Zwolle.

Views: 129

Replies to This Discussion

The Murray well is supposed to be a monster well and the units are already formed all around it, they will drill, it's just a matter of when.
i am new to this. how far out do you think they will drill?
Thanks very much.
I goy suckerd in last July for 100.00 per acre for 5 years.
Guess you know how I am feeling. They did it to me with the the Vasoline.
Hoping we can get something out of itAgain
Thanks for the info. and please if you here of anything in this area , you will let me know
sTEVE
I'm with you Steve. Same scenario here. Even the same month of signing. What is your sec, township, and range? I am in one of the units formed near Murray. I am S12, T9N, R12W. Old Pleasant Hill Road @ Free Road. Unit SAO, I think. That paperwork not in front of me now.
Where is the Bozeman loop? I can not find it on any map I own.... In the Big Woods? East, West of San Miguel?
Bozeman Loop is to the North and West of Belmont off of Highway 175.
Jo Ann & Two Dogs -- Thank you for the information. Jo Ann, pardon my ignorance, but what is MSN? I will google, but would like your input..
Jo Ann --
Thanks for the link. I tried it and can not believe it! Lots of work there. I was able to cruise birds eye view from Belmont, found Bozeman loop. Went up 175 to Pleasant Hill -- over 174 to Oak Grove, down 483 -- out Sardis cemetary road -- lots of ken folk buried out there. Even found an uncle's private driveway -- he had to name it back in the '80s so the firemen and emts could find it. Ain't technology great?
Uh, oh - Martin. We might be kinfolk. I have kinfolk buried in Sardis Cemetery. Blankenships ring a bell? Hilton?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service