Petrohawk representative to hold 2 day meetings at Converse City Hall

Petrohawk representative to hold 2 day meetings at Converse City Hall on August 13th and 14th from 9am to 7pm. Bring property discriptions for possible leasing. These meetings will be for anyone that is interested in asking questions or comments.

Views: 74

Replies to This Discussion

is this only for people in the converse area? we are near zwolle.
San, this if for anyone that wants to attend, so come on and invite others if you please.
So now i know why adubon has been beating the bush so hard.Not enough rig's to drill what they have leased already, maybe they could get one well down in each unit! THEY HAVE DONE A GOOD JOB FOR SHELL...
I know of a group starting and has severeal already, handled by a female atty. from mans.......3% i understand. Audubon has dropped their offer from 12500.00 to 10000.00. I guess because cheaspeake is gone for now.
Leave your phone # and let me contact you !
just got back from the meeting at converse city hall. just sign name, address, section, township, range and acreage on piece of paper and they are supposed to get back with you. you are not obligated into signing a lease, so you are safe. There are 3-4 gentlemen working for a company that represents Petrohawk just like i thought. i asked how much is the lease bonus and they said 5750 and i laughed at them and left.
Thanks vonda, i would have hated to make that long drive in from mitchell to hear that!!!
You did not miss anything ken hatcher. i am glad that i did not build my hopes up over this mess.
thanks for the compliment zx cajun. when those sharks( exactly what those men reminded me of at the meeting at converse city hall this morning) got through swimming around all us prey at City Hall this morning, I shot the question to them and asked how much are you all currently leasing for and one responded 5750. i laughed and said you have got to be kidding, and he assured me he was not. then i was told in secret 5750 is just the offer put out there and they will get back with all us at a later date. That is when they will try to really put the screws to us. HA! I love your counter offer for 20,000. I would have said the same thing. YOU ROCK mr zx cajun.
I think that is way too low and royalties need to be at least 25%.
Way to low! Don't cave to pressure. You own the gas under your land. Don't give 77% of it away for such a low price.
That offer is almost embarrassing. I think the northern part of Sabine parish is being looked at jokingly. The gas we have under our feet is the same gas in the rest of the shale. However it is still too early for the really decent numbers I think. Patience is a virtue zx cajun.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service