I have mineral rights under the lake. Does anyone hear anything about leasing those rights?

Views: 60

Replies to This Discussion

They will come to her. As I have said before the lake will be harder from the land title standpoint. There is so much land to lease in this play, the companys don't want to get bogged down in nightmare land titles when there is so many easy ones to pick. Many tracts in the area of your mothers property are nightmare land titles.
I have mineral rights under Toledo near Converse. A landman and a lawyer have told me that the Department of Conservation has those leases rather tied up due to refusal to grant permits for drilling there at the present because they want some of the money. We're still working on it.
I don't know that area at all haven't been there as of yet, may go tomorrow for all I know. I do have an area around Converse to lease but can't find my map cause my desk is cluttered with paper, will find it over the weekend when I do a cleanup job but I don't think it goes to the lake. This would just be a shallow lease not a Haynesville. Save anything above the shale if the Big Boys call.
The play has moved south, they are leasing all the way to north toledo state park. I am wondering , any more interest ( under the lake?)
I HAVE MINERALS UNDER THE LAKE JUST SOUTH OF THE PENDELTON BRIDGE AND HAVE HEARD NOTHING
I originally had interested parties but things have virtually stopped in Sabine Ithink. Might start back, might not. Guess it's a crap shoot and right now we ain't winning, huh?
Jim, i'm not sure but i think the stoping point for underwater minereal's is in the northern end of the parish. I hope they move farther south. Been some good underwater lease's in union spring's area.
My luck, mine's out from the Converse Public Landing.....we'll see, I got a nibble last Friday. Like I said, we'll see.
Hang in there Marsha, yours is going to be a part of the shale. Like I said before you will probably be contacted by the ones you don't need to lease to first.
Thanks.....we'll see won't we?
Things have been really quiet about the mineral rights under the lake and then, wham, about three weeks ago a company from Dallas called me and wanted to talk about leasing those rights. We're still in negotiations and I'm not holding my breath, but I can tell you that the price is way down from the start.

Does anyone think it'll come back up or should I bail and lease now for $3000 an acres for under the lake?????
This is in the Sabine County Texas side but it seems that this is the "under the lake" conversation so here goes. We just got a letter from a Houston company (Endeavor) regarding 370+ acres under the lake. It is very low and the royalty is 1/5th. We didn't even know we owned the mineral rights etc. or if getting a letter means we even do but we have another 175+ acres(on land) leased to Devon in the same area so ownership is not out of the question. A-53 and A-155 are the abstracts this new lease came under. Is anyone else getting any interest from anyone about land under the lake?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service