Does anyone know how long the O & G boys can sit on the flow rate info for the Olympia Minerals 26 and the Murray 31 wells? Could it be months or longer before this is reveiled? Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Views: 47

Replies to This Discussion

Yes those 2 wells are in Sabine parish close to Pleasant Hill I believe.
I, too, have been checking daily for over a month for the flow rates. Word has is it that O & G companies are willing to pay the hefty fines before revealing the rates in order to buy the land up at bargain prices. Certainly, we've been seeing that happening around the area according to lease offers coming in. I'm sure once rates are released, there will be a leasing frenzy among those acreages not yet leased.
I appreciate the replys. I do realize that they are holding on to this information as long as possible. I was just wondering if anyone knew just how long they can go. Can they hold out as long as they are willing to pay the fines?
amen to your reply CBT. you are 1000% percent right.
I started a discussion about this very subject on the main part of the site. I was shocked to find out that the fine is $500 per day. If that is truly the case, I would think that Shell can pay $15k per month for a long time. I don't know exactly how long they can do this but I would imagine with no pressure being applied from the state that they could do it for quite a while.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service