Post any activity that you know is occurring South of Hwy 103. There has been a lot of land leased South of 103 but not any talk of drilling that I am aware of.

Views: 172

Replies to This Discussion

Have approx. 66 acres about 1.5 miles south of 103 on FM 705 available for lease in the Z. Redman.
Our land is about 1/2 mile south of 103 on 705. Maybe someone will pick us up soon. I think we are in a good area.
You guys may get leased, but It'll probably be this time next year for production to make it to you. South of 103 has been tough, even in the land rush 2 years back. Geologists told me that the belief is that both the Shale and the Lime )Haynesville & James Lime) get thin in that area. But, I'm guessing they would have bet against the Kardell as well! If the plays are good that far south, they still have to methodically drill their way down there, bringing the infrastructure as they go. It'll be awhile im guessing.
I think we will get leased too. I know Devon and Encana have a lot of land leased South of 103.
5thGen

Did you mean Z. Redmond?
Yes. Old-Hymers......
Due to work on some old "college try" areage I tried to do a couple of years ago, a mineral owner has called, and I will be {"on the trial"} looking at his property tommorrow.

The reason he originally called was because of my reputation and experience.

GoRicky
Apparently, we are awed and speechless, LOL.
LOL
Received a letter from a seismographic company requesting to do a seismographic survey on our property South of 103. Since our land is not leased our family decided it would not be in our best interest to let them do this. Anyone ever had a seismographic survey done before they leased? Thoughts?
Got a letter requesting to do seismographic survey on most of our property south of 103. Plat looks like the western boundry is about FM 705 and southern boundry is about 4.5 or 5 miles south of 103. Not sure size of entire shoot since they only sent plats that showed our properties, not the entire shoot. Also shooting east of town.

They are doing a large area, not just your property. It has to be done while they are doing the whole area. They will not come back and do just your property. I would let them to it. The more accurate the information the drilling companies have, the higher the probability of drilling good wells. The better the wells, the more we all prosper. Plus, they are paying per acre to do the seismographic survey. I see it as a win-win.
do you mind sharing the per acre lease price, we have been approahed also, in the eatern part of the county, the initial offer was 15/ac, have heard to be around 45/ac on the west side of the county, granted in the scheme of what they are trying to determine this does not amount to much but we were wondering what others were being approached with?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service