NFR or Neighbors is drilling a well in northwest shelby county. They only permitted it to 13000. ft. It puzzles me why they only permitted to 13000 ft. when both the chesapeake well west of it and the big well northeast of it which is just south of murvall were 14000 ft. Both big producers. Why stop 1000 ft short. And I know for a fact that Phillips petroleum drilled right next to our property (about 2mi. from the nfr well) back in 1980 and hit really high pressure at 13300 because we were there and privy to a little info about what was going on. and that well was on higher elevation than the well that nfr drilled. The other odd thing is the info that the texas railroad commission has online about the phillips well is totally incorrect. And there was another phillips well that I cant find on the trc site at all.
What Am I missing here???

Views: 57

Replies to This Discussion

It has been reported that they have moved back on the pad. They have also submitted an amendment to the permit with the railroad commision. Anybody have anymore info on what's going on?
Someone said they hit salt water at around 3500 ft or so and had to move over and redrill. that they would put a casing at the level where the water is so it doesnt affect the well.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service