OK, CHK landman is telling me that there is a Haynesville well drilled in N. Shelby County, but he does not know if it is producing. Can anyone verify anything about this well please?

Views: 252

Replies to This Discussion

Possibly could be talking about the EOG well that was just drilled up 699 about 5-6 miles . permited as the adams # 1 , been watching this completion, had idea this was a haynesville, put cannot find out for sure, it is on line at this time.
I heard shelby county royalties were going for $5000 and up two months ago from extremely reliable source. Any one who has not signed should hold out until a test well for the Haynesville comes in. This goes for Sabine and San Augustine Counties also.
OK, more news. My surface rights owner is telling me that his source says there is a CHK well that is drilled and is producing just a few miles south of of our survey (a-203). So if I am understanding where we are located, this well is possibly located in the city of Center. Can anyone verify this plese?
if you go to rrc and look up drill permits issued in shelby county you will find at this time Chespeak has not filed any.
Hi, I read this reply you made a few weeks ago, and I tried to go to the rrc and look up drill permits, I think I had problems...(like the site was not open to the public, but you had to be a member...which cost $$ Does that sound right to you? Tonight, I tried to go to the TRRC, site and got some kind of site where they want to offer you all kinds of Texas items, or railroad stuff...I'm not kidding, I can't find the site HELP
what survey are you in-- NAME
John Forsythe A 203
Has all the leasing been put on hold till after the election or because of the economy.
Maybe its the Lane Gas Unit #1H well permitted by Petrohawk 2.5 miles NW of Tenaha, TX The API # 419-31345 ---13,750' into the Jurassic Formation which is either the deepest part of the CV Taylor sand or the upper Bossier Shale.
EOG Adams #1 IS NOT a Haynseville well. It is a horizontal James Lime well.
DO YOU KNOW THIS FOR SURE,SUPPOSEDLY WAS FRACD WITH SAND AND FRESH WATER ACCORDING TO FOLKS ON SITE, NEVER SEEN ANY LIME WELLS IN SHELBY COUNTY TREATED WITH FRESH WATER.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service