I just wanted anyone from the Southern Hills area of Shreveport to know that a few people are taking the initiative and starting to get people together.
There is strength in numbers and if you live in this part of town there will be a meeting at Southwood High School on Tuesday, June 17th at 7:00. Speakers will be Tom Dark and Walter Johnson. They will be speaking about the positives of unifying our smaller lots and being represented by an attorney, when the time comes.
This meeting is sponsored by the Southern Hills Homeowners Association.

For more info call

(South of Crabapple)
Janet Huff 469-0146
Clay Calhoun 219-6091
janethuff@bellsouth.net

(North of Crabapple)
Ben or Susan Burkett 834-7808
sleone25@hotmail.com

Hope this draws some attention to the meeting.
Have a nice Father's Day!

Views: 58

Replies to This Discussion

Went to the meeting. It was very informational.... but really not what I expected??? I was thinking like to stated above...

"They will be speaking about the positives of unifying our smaller lots and being represented by an attorney"

When are we going to unifying??? It didn't really seem like they were asking us to join together or even have a group to that? Is it the Southern Hills Homeowners Association that is going to actually form that group or do we need to do it ourselves or what?

Kinda left the meeting not filling very unified....
We live in Deepwoods off of Williamson Way.Were going to the meeting tonight.
On Thursday evening there was an organizational meeting held at the Kingston Road Baptist Church that was VERY WELL ATTENDED! I suggest to everyone in the Southern Hills area that we unite and bargin with the oil and gas companies AS A GROUP! This is the ONLY WAY that we can have the leverage to bargain for top dollar for our mineral leasing rights! I don't have a phone number, but you can contact Mary Moore or the church to find out when the next meeting will be held. I believe that the organization will hire an EXPERIENCED person to negotiate and make sure that all leases are above board so we don't collectively get ripped off.
We went to the meeting but we got there late because the sign if front of Deepwoods said 6:30 and it was supose to be 6:00pm.

We missed most of all the meeting just when the people were speaking on the floor.
We had some paperwork we got at the door.Seems like everyone will join this group.

People were giving Donations of money at the end.The man speaking asked for at lease a $1 donation from everyone.But what I did not catch was.What id this money going to be used for?Plus everytime you go to this meeting will they be hitting up the croud for $$

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service