Are there any organized groups for these areas? We have property in both sections & are unleased. We will not take the $3000 an. ac. offers that Chesapeake is offering.

Views: 185

Replies to This Discussion

Does anyone have any updated info on section 9 16/14?  There is drilling all around in Sections 8, 10, & 11.  If gas is under these sections, then it has to be under 9 also.
RL, at one time I heard that the pad for sec. 9 would be near the old AT&T/Dixie Ball field, but haven't heard anymore. I have a small piece of land in sec. 9 too, so would be interested in hearing from anyone that has any info
got $6500 an ac. for sections 3 & 9 and still unleased in sec. 8 of 16/14. The interesting thing is that when we got that for 3 & 9, 8 was drilled and almost complete & couldn't get more than the $3000 offer. That is why we stayed unleased in 8.Go figure. Twin Cities handled 3 & 9 and JPD was handling 8--both representing Chesapeake. I would like to sell all 3 of those and they are just 1/4 ac. lots each

Cat,

Do you mind me asking what date your lots in sec 3 & 9 were leased? Thanks, James

Thank you much that helps. James

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service