William C. Morrison's Discussions (430)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"I would suspect the cost of recovery is the primary reason.  Those wells produce wha…"

William C. Morrison replied Sep 21, 2017 to Closed in Wells

2 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Recordman

"Sounds like some journalist trying to stir the pot using old copy to generate a stor…"

William C. Morrison replied Apr 27, 2016 to Signs of life in the TMS?

13 Apr 28, 2016
Reply by Joe Aldridge

"Not surprising information.  Gotta have the money to do the job."

William C. Morrison replied Apr 4, 2016 to PALOMA ST. HELENA PERMITS EXPIRED

2 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Now it is passed mid February and no wells have been spudded in the TMS.  I'm guessi…"

William C. Morrison replied Feb 19, 2016 to NEW TMS WELLS ANNOUNCED FOR DEC. SPUD/MAY COMPLETION

34 Jul 6, 2017

"That is not a bad idea.  The Saudi's can afford it.  But not so sure about Iran or V…"

William C. Morrison replied Feb 17, 2016 to NEW TMS WELLS ANNOUNCED FOR DEC. SPUD/MAY COMPLETION

34 Jul 6, 2017

"I guess the comment is, "Show me the beef?"  Has there been or is there a spud in th…"

William C. Morrison replied Feb 16, 2016 to NEW TMS WELLS ANNOUNCED FOR DEC. SPUD/MAY COMPLETION

34 Jul 6, 2017

"I do not dispute your comments.  But that is not what is shown on their web page.  T…"

William C. Morrison replied Dec 5, 2015 to NEW TMS WELLS ANNOUNCED FOR DEC. SPUD/MAY COMPLETION

34 Jul 6, 2017

"Skip is right.  Some of us are natives of the area and have potential lease interest…"

William C. Morrison replied Dec 4, 2015 to NEW TMS WELLS ANNOUNCED FOR DEC. SPUD/MAY COMPLETION

34 Jul 6, 2017

"I looked at the Aresco web page and especially at the areas of interest. What attrac…"

William C. Morrison replied Dec 4, 2015 to NEW TMS WELLS ANNOUNCED FOR DEC. SPUD/MAY COMPLETION

34 Jul 6, 2017

"dbpb. often operators change the names of their wells to encourage investment or par…"

William C. Morrison replied Dec 2, 2015 to NEW TMS WELLS ANNOUNCED FOR DEC. SPUD/MAY COMPLETION

34 Jul 6, 2017

RSS

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service