Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant's Discussions (18,191)

Discussions Replied To (817) Replies Latest Activity

"You may be right, Carter.  Things seem to be on hold for the time being.  I was hopi…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Nov 18, 2020 to New TMS Activity: State Line Seeks Permission to drill the Reese 11 #1H, Amite County

5 Nov 18, 2020
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"The results of the October MS O&G Board regarding the State Line Exploration Ree…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 24, 2020 to New TMS Activity: State Line Seeks Permission to drill the Reese 11 #1H, Amite County

5 Nov 18, 2020

"In the other Ecoark discussion here on the Tuscaloosa Marine Shale group page, Ecoar…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 15, 2020 to Ecoark Holdings Forms AC Joint Drilling Venture With BlackBrush Oil & Gas

3 Oct 16, 2020
Reply by Two Dogs, Pirate

"State Line is a cypher.  Can't find any drilling history.  I suspect the sweet spot,…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 7, 2020 to Ecoark Holdings LA/MS acquisition: ...included in the assignment are four wells in the Tuscaloosa Marine Shale (“TMS”) formation

10 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by JR

"Thanks, JR.  Things may be starting to move again in the TMS.  Just to be clear, SN…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 7, 2020 to Ecoark Holdings LA/MS acquisition: ...included in the assignment are four wells in the Tuscaloosa Marine Shale (“TMS”) formation

10 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by JR

"You are welcome, RM.  Best o' luck to State Line..........and GHS TMS members.  The…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 6, 2020 to New TMS Activity: State Line Seeks Permission to drill the Reese 11 #1H, Amite County

5 Nov 18, 2020

"LOL!  You get fifteen minutes to "edit" a reply.  After that you can correct/amend o…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Jun 12, 2020 to Ecoark Holdings LA/MS acquisition: ...included in the assignment are four wells in the Tuscaloosa Marine Shale (“TMS”) formation

10 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by JR

"I value your opinion, Rock Man.  Thanks. "

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Jun 12, 2020 to Ecoark Holdings LA/MS acquisition: ...included in the assignment are four wells in the Tuscaloosa Marine Shale (“TMS”) formation

10 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by JR

"I haven't thought about or checked on the Portugal assets.  I have to believe that n…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Apr 30, 2020 to Australis Update

6 Apr 30, 2020
Reply by Rock Man

"Thanks for the press release.  Yes, the article seeks to put a positive spin on an u…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Apr 30, 2020 to Australis Update

6 Apr 30, 2020
Reply by Rock Man

RSS

© 2021   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service