Shale Related Topics (10,751)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Section 32

Our area is section 32 township 16n range 14w, has anyone in this particular area been made an offer, and if so, how much , by whom, and wh…

Started by Bob Sibley

2 Jun 29, 2008
Reply by Scott

North American Shale Gas Players Energy Spotlight PODCAST

VERY INTERESTING DISCUSSION...about 4 minutes long...Take a listen @ http://www.platts.com/Natural%20Gas/Resources/ Slide down webpage to…

Started by DrWAVeSport Cd1

16 Jun 29, 2008
Reply by Gatorguy

Drill Permits Desoto Parish

Desoto Dude, I see you had mentioned researching "swep" permits to determine drilling activity in an area. Where would I access this inform…

Started by shelby

2 Jun 28, 2008
Reply by shelby

Explain "prospect" name

In a letter regarding our lease, there is a name and '"R" Prospect.' Is that important to remember? Will it mean anything....like the name…

Started by 4HTSG

2 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by 4HTSG

Forget the Informational meetings!!!

We should invite the big O&G companies to a meeting to make offers and get them to bid against each other?!?! Is that even a possiblity?

Started by alutz

6 Jun 26, 2008
Reply by alutz

Buying into Oil small operators within the Shale?

I've heard Chesapeake, BP, Petrohawk and Shell are looking at buying or running a joint venture with small oil operators. Seems this may pr…

Started by Michael

8 Jun 26, 2008
Reply by Douglas Williams

XTO and Hunt Petroleum

Does anyone know where their focus area is? Any chance of them doing any leasing in Natchitoches Parish?

Started by Skidmark

6 Jun 23, 2008
Reply by old as dirt

Mad Money with Jim Cramer- Petrohawk CEO "These boys ain't stupid"

Check out the discussion. This might be the calm before the storm. Can I borrow some money to buy some stock? I want 100,000 shares of CHK…

Started by Taylor

3 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by BillBigD

Do you think if everyone from all the parishes did not sign till.......

Do you think if everyone from all the parishes did not sign unless....... We all could agree on a flat rate amount with all the same contra…

Started by Coonman

5 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by Snake Stewart

Timeframe and amount per acre of royalty payments

Does anyone have any idea of about when we might begin to receive any royalty payments and about how much an acre we might be seeing in sou…

Started by Robert

5 Jun 21, 2008
Reply by TCB DS3

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service