Max's Discussions (1,027)

Discussions Replied To (445) Replies Latest Activity

"JMan, as I understand it, each area that produces hydrocarbons has different trace e…"

Max replied Apr 8, 2014 to imo, an interesting and relevant article

16 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by jim weyland

"Looks like this suit will end, one way or another.  I think the reality of the cost…"

Max replied Apr 8, 2014 to LOUISIANA AGENCY TO SUE ENERGY COMPANIES FOR WETLAND DAMAGE - New York Times By John Schwartz

156 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by courtney oliver

""generally you have to have fuel and oxygen for an explosion to happen". and a spark…"

Max replied Apr 8, 2014 to imo, an interesting and relevant article

16 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by jim weyland

"I think most folks have been separated from their drinking water source, and expect…"

Max replied Apr 7, 2014 to imo, an interesting and relevant article

16 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by jim weyland

"Is that 115,863 depth well going to be a world record? Skip, maybe the Times will se…"

Max replied Apr 6, 2014 to OIL & GAS NEWS - APRIL 6, 2014 - shreveporttimes.com

2 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Back to the Forced Pooling; from what I read, before pooling became a part of the la…"

Max replied Apr 4, 2014 to A 4 Acre Mineral Owner Holding up Hilcorp--This is why forced pooling was invented

55 Apr 6, 2014

"CS, was this some of the minerals located in mid-East Texas, which EXXON claimed no…"

Max replied Apr 4, 2014 to A 4 Acre Mineral Owner Holding up Hilcorp--This is why forced pooling was invented

55 Apr 6, 2014

"I think the steel mill located in East Texas is producing oil field pipe. "

Max replied Apr 3, 2014 to Pipeliners were better welders back in the day...

12 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by jim weyland

"Cheap Shot, I reviewed some of the Texas Mineral laws and now I know that Louisiana…"

Max replied Apr 3, 2014 to A 4 Acre Mineral Owner Holding up Hilcorp--This is why forced pooling was invented

55 Apr 6, 2014

"Two Dogs, I searched for the numbers to compare but I haven't found any early stats.…"

Max replied Apr 3, 2014 to A 4 Acre Mineral Owner Holding up Hilcorp--This is why forced pooling was invented

55 Apr 6, 2014

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service