Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant's Discussions (20,066)

Discussions Replied To (11992) Replies Latest Activity

"Snake, if the skirts are still good I'll give you a half book of Green stamps for 'e…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 9, 2008 to All leasing comes to halt

266 Oct 27, 2008
Reply by Sue

"You guys are killin' me. We need some humor right about now. In fact, I think I've g…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 9, 2008 to All leasing comes to halt

266 Oct 27, 2008
Reply by Sue

"herefordsnshale, you may be correct on the LLC but LP is used by Chesapeake on many…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 9, 2008 to leasing to nonoperator

11 Oct 9, 2008

"Trainman, you can scroll down here on the main page and find "Groups" in the right h…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 8, 2008 to Mt Enterprise meeting

1 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Though the bid results are certainly a disappointing, but not unexpected, turn of ev…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 8, 2008 to "Todays Lease Sale Disappointing ....." - The Shreveport Times

29 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by The_Baron

"D, I prefer the fastballs. I'm not saying I'll put it in play. just that it beats th…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 8, 2008 to "Todays Lease Sale Disappointing ....." - The Shreveport Times

29 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by The_Baron

"Jim, you are always the optimist. How about we all take a deep breathe and continue…"

29 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by The_Baron

"OK, Kings of Comedy. That exchange really was funny but how about some sage advice f…"

29 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by The_Baron

"Maybe Mayor McCoy should just wait until after the first of the year to place Mansfi…"

29 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by The_Baron

"Thanks, de nada. The complex nature of the question ( at least to this layman's mind…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 6, 2008 to Buying Land

42 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Sharon Taylor

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service