Jimmy Hamiter's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for clarifying!"

Jimmy Hamiter replied Feb 15, 2023 to COMSTOCK RESOURCES, INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2022 FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS

11 Feb 16, 2023
Reply by Gayila B

"Thanks so much for posting this Skip!  To the last paragraph in the release, does "W…"

Jimmy Hamiter replied Feb 15, 2023 to COMSTOCK RESOURCES, INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2022 FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS

11 Feb 16, 2023
Reply by Gayila B

"That's good to know and makes the "wait" a bit easier for them to get permits on pro…"

Jimmy Hamiter replied Feb 2, 2023 to A little humble brag by Comstock with an interesting statement

5 Feb 4, 2023
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Thanks Skip!"

Jimmy Hamiter replied Nov 4, 2022 to Missing DeSoto Parish Well?

2 Nov 4, 2022
Reply by Jimmy Hamiter

"Thank you! To your last sentence, so if a well has been permitted it has a serial nu…"

Jimmy Hamiter replied Sep 23, 2022 to Estimating Value of DeSoto Mineral Rights Based On Purchase Offer

28 Sep 23, 2022

"Thanks again! I've been on Sonris a lot, but unsure of my level of knowledge. To che…"

Jimmy Hamiter replied Sep 23, 2022 to Estimating Value of DeSoto Mineral Rights Based On Purchase Offer

28 Sep 23, 2022

"My offer was in the same neighborhood as was my sisters. Perhaps there's some future…"

28 Sep 23, 2022

"Thanks again. Those numbers make my head spin (LOL), but I have a general idea. And,…"

28 Sep 23, 2022

"Thank you Skip. To share a bit more info (forgive me if I'm being repetitive). When…"

28 Sep 23, 2022

"Hi Rick, The offer came from Buffalo Bayou Resources out of Houston. – J"

28 Sep 23, 2022

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service