Steve Lynch's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for giving me some information on this. Are the E&P companies still purch…"

Steve Lynch replied May 10, 2009 to Someone Recently Showed Up On My Doorstep to Buy My Mineral Rights

26 May 11, 2009
Reply by The_Baron

"Martha, Unfortunately, my son and I are pretty much the end of the line for this Lyn…"

Steve Lynch replied May 10, 2009 to Someone Recently Showed Up On My Doorstep to Buy My Mineral Rights

26 May 11, 2009
Reply by The_Baron

"Hi Martha, I wish the acres were in San Augustine because that would be a much more…"

26 May 11, 2009
Reply by The_Baron

"It has come up. I didn't know this until this came up, but my mother had a small che…"

Steve Lynch replied Mar 24, 2009 to Someone Recently Showed Up On My Doorstep to Buy My Mineral Rights

26 May 11, 2009
Reply by The_Baron

"He didn't seem to want to divulge information on where the acres were to either me,…"

Steve Lynch replied Mar 24, 2009 to Someone Recently Showed Up On My Doorstep to Buy My Mineral Rights

26 May 11, 2009
Reply by The_Baron

"It was in Gregg county. He didn't seem to want to divulge much other than it was in…"

Steve Lynch replied Mar 22, 2009 to Someone Recently Showed Up On My Doorstep to Buy My Mineral Rights

26 May 11, 2009
Reply by The_Baron

"I need to amend what I said earlier. I did ask about this on someone's blog a few da…"

Steve Lynch replied Mar 22, 2009 to Someone Recently Showed Up On My Doorstep to Buy My Mineral Rights

26 May 11, 2009
Reply by The_Baron

"He wanted to buy the mineral rights. I have leased mineral rights in North Central T…"

26 May 11, 2009
Reply by The_Baron

"No. By the way, I live in Austin, so the guy who showed up here had a pretty good dr…"

26 May 11, 2009
Reply by The_Baron

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service