William Howard Pritchartt's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"My life has been both of joy and sorrow and some of my darkest days were spent durin…"

William Howard Pritchartt replied Dec 30, 2015 to Haynesville Forecast Study: Significant Contributor of Nat Gas for 30 Years (UT Austin)

11 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by William Howard Pritchartt

"This "study" is more "speculation" or "wild guess" based on theory of small amount o…"

William Howard Pritchartt replied Dec 25, 2015 to Haynesville Forecast Study: Significant Contributor of Nat Gas for 30 Years (UT Austin)

11 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by William Howard Pritchartt

"I am not a geologist but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.  I suggest…"

William Howard Pritchartt replied Nov 17, 2015 to Obtaining Geological Data

15 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Thanks Skip!  I had dinner with John Weisenhorn and some of his family this evening…"

William Howard Pritchartt replied Jul 14, 2015 to Chesapeake Stops my Royalty Payments

59 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Judy McDaniel

"This being my 3rd attempt to respond the first two not successful in final post as t…"

William Howard Pritchartt replied Jul 14, 2015 to Chesapeake Stops my Royalty Payments

59 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Judy McDaniel

"There is no excuse for such arrogance to treat anyone so rude and a potential client…"

William Howard Pritchartt replied Jul 13, 2015 to Chesapeake Stops my Royalty Payments

59 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Judy McDaniel

"As always I agree with Skip.  When I could no longer afford legal representation in…"

William Howard Pritchartt replied Jul 12, 2015 to Chesapeake Stops my Royalty Payments

59 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Judy McDaniel

"Well thank God you allowed to solicit and break site policy and not have your post d…"

William Howard Pritchartt replied Jul 12, 2015 to Chesapeake Stops my Royalty Payments

59 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Judy McDaniel

"I have had quite a crash course in being educated as to the severity of this common…"

William Howard Pritchartt replied Jul 10, 2015 to Chesapeake Stops my Royalty Payments

59 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Judy McDaniel

"I have just come into information I was not fully aware of in the problem of operato…"

William Howard Pritchartt replied Jul 8, 2015 to What Happens if a company that you are leased with goes bankrupt

36 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by ShaleGeo

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service