Rock Man's Discussions (1,009)

Discussions Replied To (251) Replies Latest Activity

"I did that map with DrillingInfo / ENVERUS. I am sure that one could do something si…"

Rock Man replied Apr 1 to ROYALTY INTEREST LEASE OFFER Houston, Texas company for Section 35-Township 10 West- Natchitoches Parish

42 on Friday
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Despite the -4 in Texas, interesting to see these operators still pushing ahead with…"

Rock Man replied Mar 28 to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (4/3/20)

29 on Monday

"FYI / map of this area attached. "

Rock Man replied Mar 22 to ROYALTY INTEREST LEASE OFFER Houston, Texas company for Section 35-Township 10 West- Natchitoches Parish

42 on Friday

"FMV always starts with the subsurface - how good is the rock / reservoir in question…"

Rock Man replied Mar 18 to Expected Increase in Offers to Purchase Minerals - Know your Property!!!

22 Mar 18

"A wild card factor is "how many times will the acreage turn to another operator". An…"

Rock Man replied Mar 18 to Expected Increase in Offers to Purchase Minerals - Know your Property!!!

22 Mar 18

"I would hope that all people getting paid O&G royalties have kept their check st…"

Rock Man replied Mar 17 to Expected Increase in Offers to Purchase Minerals - Know your Property!!!

22 Mar 18

"I use my "X" since my example is a 0.5% royalty interest in 700 acre unit. "X" can b…"

Rock Man replied Mar 17 to Expected Increase in Offers to Purchase Minerals - Know your Property!!!

22 Mar 18

"Potentially, some of the best investments in the oil field right now may be tied to…"

22 Mar 18

"Here is a theoretical example of what I think all mineral owners need to know about…"

22 Mar 18

"In my opinion, a LOT has to change in a positive direction to entire drilling back t…"

22 Mar 18

RSS

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service