Rock Man's Discussions (1,067)

Discussions Replied To (289) Replies Latest Activity

"Suggest you get into SONRIS to look at completion and production info. Haynesville S…"

Rock Man replied on Saturday to Is there anything other than

8 on Saturday
Reply by Natchitochesman

"Mineral Interest buyers chasing rig activity not a surprise - looks like a multi hor…"

Rock Man replied on Saturday to Is there anything other than

8 on Saturday
Reply by Natchitochesman

"Thanks for posting this info. One can compare these two wells but the key info here…"

Rock Man replied on Thursday to Pennington Rougon Heirs Austin Chalk Vertical Frac

6 on Friday
Reply by Jay

"After months of COVID issues and BH analysis, I figure that this is the target that…"

Rock Man replied Jul 6 to Berkshire Hathaway buying into Natural Gas

6 Jul 7
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Thanks for posting that, The "39" is probably a refence to a 39/64" choke size. I am…"

Rock Man replied Jul 6 to Latest Marathon Crowell Well Production

26 Jul 6
Reply by Rock Man

"Lisa's comment would seem to support that fact that the gas is not sour. Nor does it…"

Rock Man replied Jul 6 to Latest Marathon Crowell Well Production

26 Jul 6
Reply by Rock Man

"Injection interval is in the Wilcox - some very good high P&P sands there. But t…"

Rock Man replied Jul 2 to Latest Marathon Crowell Well Production

26 Jul 6
Reply by Rock Man

"Skip, thanks for looking into this. My gut is telling me that the SWD capabilities o…"

Rock Man replied Jul 2 to Latest Marathon Crowell Well Production

26 Jul 6
Reply by Rock Man

"That helps for the Crowell well as to completion details but doesn't help with the S…"

Rock Man replied Jul 1 to Latest Marathon Crowell Well Production

26 Jul 6
Reply by Rock Man

"I have been through all the SONRIS paperwork on the one completed Southwind SWD and…"

Rock Man replied Jul 1 to Latest Marathon Crowell Well Production

26 Jul 6
Reply by Rock Man

RSS

Groups

Not a member? Get our email.

Latest Activity

GoRicky replied to GoRicky's discussion Any activity?? in the group San Augustine, TX
5 hours ago
Chad Ellis replied to GoRicky's discussion Any activity?? in the group San Augustine, TX
5 hours ago
Chad Ellis joined Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)'s group
5 hours ago
Jay replied to john henry's discussion Not that long ago
8 hours ago
Rock Man replied to GoRicky's discussion Any activity?? in the group San Augustine, TX
9 hours ago
Rock Man replied to GoRicky's discussion Any activity?? in the group San Augustine, TX
9 hours ago
GoRicky replied to GoRicky's discussion Any activity?? in the group San Augustine, TX
10 hours ago
11 hours ago

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service