Rock Man's Discussions (1,469)

Discussions Replied To (515) Replies Latest Activity

"A wild card factor is "how many times will the acreage turn to another operator". An…"

Rock Man replied Mar 18, 2020 to Expected Increase in Offers to Purchase Minerals - Know your Property!!!

22 Mar 18, 2020
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"I would hope that all people getting paid O&G royalties have kept their check st…"

Rock Man replied Mar 17, 2020 to Expected Increase in Offers to Purchase Minerals - Know your Property!!!

22 Mar 18, 2020

"I use my "X" since my example is a 0.5% royalty interest in 700 acre unit. "X" can b…"

Rock Man replied Mar 17, 2020 to Expected Increase in Offers to Purchase Minerals - Know your Property!!!

22 Mar 18, 2020

"Potentially, some of the best investments in the oil field right now may be tied to…"

22 Mar 18, 2020

"Here is a theoretical example of what I think all mineral owners need to know about…"

22 Mar 18, 2020

"In my opinion, a LOT has to change in a positive direction to entire drilling back t…"

22 Mar 18, 2020

"Good comments but I will say that in Tx Eagle Ford (and I am sure other areas), mine…"

22 Mar 18, 2020

"Darwinism in the oil patch strikes again! "

Rock Man replied Mar 16, 2020 to Exxon Mobil calls for tighter methane regulations

23 Mar 17, 2020

"Salt present in Permian but probably not the best place to do "cavern creation". Plu…"

Rock Man replied Mar 16, 2020 to Exxon Mobil calls for tighter methane regulations

23 Mar 17, 2020

"This traces back to the gas flaring situation in places like the Permian basin - the…"

23 Mar 17, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service