Paul 's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"They should be able to tell me but it's been three months and NO ONE will talk to us…"

Paul replied Jan 3, 2014 to Non Payment Of Royalties From Chesapeake In Hayensville Play

63 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Robert B Dunlap

"I don't have an account with them and so no log in password and they don't don't hav…"

Paul replied Jan 2, 2014 to Non Payment Of Royalties From Chesapeake In Hayensville Play

63 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Robert B Dunlap

"Thanks Skip I really appreciate it."

Paul replied Jan 2, 2014 to Non Payment Of Royalties From Chesapeake In Hayensville Play

63 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Robert B Dunlap

"Thank you for your info. My question is, what do I do when they won't even talk to y…"

63 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Robert B Dunlap

"Here's the BIG LIE, we were told that our shale would make us millions, MILLIONS!!!!…"

63 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Robert B Dunlap

"Is there anyway to "Shame" Chesapeake into doing the correct thing and actually hono…"

63 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Robert B Dunlap

"we own 52 acres"

63 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Robert B Dunlap

"Are you saying that that well only produced $29 per acre per month?"

63 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Robert B Dunlap

"Forgive me but i'm very math deficient, what does that translate out to in monthly i…"

Paul replied Jan 1, 2014 to Non Payment Of Royalties From Chesapeake In Hayensville Play

63 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Robert B Dunlap

"With a standard percentage what should I have been getting paid?"

Paul replied Dec 31, 2013 to Non Payment Of Royalties From Chesapeake In Hayensville Play

63 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Robert B Dunlap

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service