W. Carter Richardson's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Roger that.  Thank you Sir..."

W. Carter Richardson replied Jun 28, 2022 to Haynesville Awaiting More Capacity to Avoid Natural Gas Takeaway Constraints

6 Jun 29, 2022
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Skip, Just received a call from Comstock that they are looking to run water lines do…"

W. Carter Richardson replied Jun 28, 2022 to Haynesville Awaiting More Capacity to Avoid Natural Gas Takeaway Constraints

6 Jun 29, 2022

"Do you know from an engineering stand point could carbon be re-injected into the dep…"

W. Carter Richardson replied Jun 5, 2022 to My NARO Presentation: Refracs, Mid-Bossier, Drilling Faults & One Operator Per Unit Rule

17 Jun 6, 2022

" Skip, Do you have any information at this time in regards to  Carbon Sequestering…"

W. Carter Richardson replied Jun 5, 2022 to My NARO Presentation: Refracs, Mid-Bossier, Drilling Faults & One Operator Per Unit Rule

17 Jun 6, 2022

"But it does Spring Eternal"

W. Carter Richardson replied May 27, 2020 to Natural Gas Prices Could Double Next Year

13 May 28, 2020

"What type of up side are we going to see with CHK's stock price on Monday morn?…"

W. Carter Richardson replied Sep 14, 2019 to Saudi Arabia reportedly shuts down half its oil production after drone attack

5 Sep 14, 2019

"what area?"

W. Carter Richardson replied Jan 23, 2019 to Pipeline easement

9 May 6, 2019
Reply by J B Nabors

"share the Land Man name for other unleased owners."

W. Carter Richardson replied Nov 7, 2018 to Chesapeake need I say more

13 Nov 12, 2018
Reply by kittycatmama

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com