Jim McGowen's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Since you said counties, you must be in Texas.  In addition to all the other good re…"

Jim McGowen replied Dec 24, 2015 to FOR A LANDMAN: Change of address for override interest owner

10 Dec 24, 2015
Reply by Joe Aldridge

"First of all, I am not defending Chesapeake.  However, when a person deeds 19 acres…"

Jim McGowen replied Oct 21, 2013 to Chesapeake Claims My Lease is Invalid and Won't Pay Royalties

61 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by adubu

"This may be more complicated than you think.  Your aunt needs to find a competent oi…"

Jim McGowen replied Sep 12, 2013 to Getting a Mineral Deed revoked...

1 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Jim McGowen

"As with any pipeline right of way I have handled, the rate being paid is different f…"

Jim McGowen replied Apr 26, 2013 to Pipeline ROW prices

7 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Larry G Smith P.E.

"I am handling a proposed pipeline right of way in East Texas for a client and the of…"

Jim McGowen replied Mar 7, 2013 to Pipeline ROW prices

7 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Larry G Smith P.E.

"I would like to see the pleadings in this case.  Do you know how I can obtain a copy…"

Jim McGowen replied Feb 22, 2013 to Robertson county Texas they're no justice period in this country stealing mineral rights

2 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by jerry smith

"Chuck,  I would have to know more about the size of the line, permanent and temporar…"

Jim McGowen replied Nov 6, 2012 to OneOK pipeline graced me with their presence.

28 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by chuck calvert

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service