CypressKnees's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear kcm, Thank you for asking this question! I have wondered about this often, but…"

CypressKnees replied Jan 9, 2011 to Whatever happened to sections who were held by old leases-trying to get minerals back

24 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by robert minton

"Dear Mr. Peel, Thank you for making us aware of this site. And Happy Holidays- Cypre…"

CypressKnees replied Dec 20, 2010 to AS WE COUNT OUR SHALE BLESSINGS, LET OUR SOLDIERS KNOW THAT WE ARE THINKING OF THEM

3 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by CypressKnees

"Dear Skip, Will it help the HS people to export to the UK? http://uk.reuters.com/ar…"

CypressKnees replied Nov 9, 2010 to Does the Haynesville have any oil shale (liquids)?

16 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by GoshDarn

"I'm so stupid that when I saw the posts about the Sabine Pass building I thought it…"

CypressKnees replied Oct 23, 2010 to Sabine Pass terminal gets its first shipment of LNG..Shale boom orphans LNG.

12 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by jffree1

"Thank you Pipeliner for both posts! That is remarkable!"

CypressKnees replied Oct 23, 2010 to Sabine Pass terminal gets its first shipment of LNG..Shale boom orphans LNG.

12 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by jffree1

"Dear Pipeliner, Thank you so much for this much more lucidly written article. My po…"

12 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by jffree1

"What's more, the U.S. is one of the few markets that can readily absorb excess LNG,…"

12 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by jffree1

"Dear Pipeliner, I'm confused..the Al Khuwair boat is bringing LNG from__________TO…"

12 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by jffree1

"I'm sure you are right. I looked up Scorpios and they are big on secretiveness. How…"

CypressKnees replied Oct 20, 2010 to Cnooc: The Chinese are coming!

23 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by The_Baron

"Dear Baron, Deep sigh. Mr. Berman seems to back up his opines with the Baker Instit…"

CypressKnees replied Oct 20, 2010 to Cnooc: The Chinese are coming!

23 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by The_Baron

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service