bpm's Discussions (208)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"For full disclosure, that price of gas has no affect on my royalty checks, cause I h…"

bpm replied May 31 to Demand for Natural Gas is Surging, but Glut Remains

12 May 31
Reply by bpm

"I've got a bit of a different angle on it, but I know for the impending sale here, a…"

bpm replied May 29 to Which Basin is Chesapeake Going to sell? Marcellus, Utica, or Haynesville?

32 Jun 25
Reply by Jay

"We were in Monahans a few weeks ago.  The LaQuinta was north of $300 for a night.  W…"

bpm replied May 29 to Which Basin is Chesapeake Going to sell? Marcellus, Utica, or Haynesville?

32 Jun 25
Reply by Jay

"Sounds simple enough, and certainly makes sense.  I can tell you folks up here are h…"

32 Jun 25
Reply by Jay

"Interesting point, in that it makes sense to sell the H'ville because the Utica/Marc…"

32 Jun 25
Reply by Jay

"I think I have to agree with Skip on this one.  Too much excitement about drilling i…"

bpm replied May 27 to Demand for Natural Gas is Surging, but Glut Remains

12 May 31
Reply by bpm

"Sorry, I'm a little late to this discussion. I thought MRD or who ever they were had…"

bpm replied May 12 to Range Looks To Divest Lincoln and Jackson Parish Assets

6 May 12
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"I'd sure take them here verses the big goose egg we have now, whatever the target wa…"

bpm replied Dec 4, 2017 to Rig Count: Haynesville +3

4 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by JHH

"Not really going to get involved, and this is a "left-handed compliment", but I'm no…"

bpm replied Apr 6, 2016 to Best Days Still Ahead For American Shale Revolution

19 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Bobi Carr ("parker")

"That's certainly true, but it all comes from the same "bucket".  Demand is demand, a…"

bpm replied Mar 1, 2016 to PERIODIC UPDATES: U.S. LNG EXPORT AND GLOBAL LNG MARKET - SEMPRA CAMERON LNG UPDATE

47 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Steve P

RSS

Groups

Not a member? Get our email.

Latest Activity

© 2018   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service