Bradley McWilliams's Discussions (224)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Any wild guesses who may be a player?  Maybe SWN?  Maybe someone tired of the regula…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Nov 15, 2023 to Chevron reviewing options for Texas Haynesville shale assets

2 Nov 15, 2023
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Thanks for the info.  Would make an expensive answer to the obvious question..."

Bradley McWilliams replied Nov 6, 2023 to Lithium in the Smackover Play of North Louisiana

8 Nov 6, 2023
Reply by Bradley McWilliams

"That's what I was guessing.  No experience to go by, other than seeing the bromine o…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Nov 5, 2023 to Lithium in the Smackover Play of North Louisiana

8 Nov 6, 2023

"Good evening Mr. Peel.  Been quite a while since I've been on here, glad to see y'al…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Nov 5, 2023 to Lithium in the Smackover Play of North Louisiana

8 Nov 6, 2023

"Thanks Skip.  Although $2.89 is certainly better than $2.19, it's still pretty sad..."

Bradley McWilliams replied Jun 22, 2019 to Nat Gas Prices Hit Three-Year Low

34 Jul 19, 2019
Reply by Sod Holder

"Shadow, excuse me for butting in, but I've got a couple of web sits for you to look…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Apr 6, 2019 to Haynesville vs Fayetteville

15 Apr 6, 2019
Reply by Rock Man

"If they are still tying up leases in the Haynesville, that would absolutely be a rea…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Jan 27, 2019 to Haynesville vs Fayetteville

15 Apr 6, 2019
Reply by Rock Man

"Thanks, and please don't go to any excessive trouble if you do look into it, I'm sim…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Jan 26, 2019 to Haynesville vs Fayetteville

15 Apr 6, 2019
Reply by Rock Man

"Seems as though the whole "Shaleoineers" thing has ran it's course... I do have a qu…"

Bradley McWilliams replied Jan 26, 2019 to GHS Depends On You

9 Jan 30, 2019
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"For full disclosure, that price of gas has no affect on my royalty checks, cause I h…"

Bradley McWilliams replied May 31, 2018 to Demand for Natural Gas is Surging, but Glut Remains

12 May 31, 2018

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service