Jay Reynolds's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"The interior and exterior of our new polymer unit.  Totally self-contained Mobile Ge…"

Jay Reynolds replied Mar 2, 2015 to Local EOR technology for sands, etc.

9 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

""

Jay Reynolds replied Mar 2, 2015 to Local EOR technology for sands, etc.

9 Mar 2, 2015

"Hello Skip, I would like to visit with you per your suggestion.  I presume you have…"

Jay Reynolds replied Jan 5, 2015 to Local EOR technology for sands, etc.

9 Mar 2, 2015

"Thanks Skip, I'd be pleased to answer any of your questions.  This was a much more i…"

Jay Reynolds replied Jan 1, 2015 to Local EOR technology for sands, etc.

9 Mar 2, 2015

"Answer to question via email:  "Does this process only reduce produced water?" Answe…"

Jay Reynolds replied Dec 31, 2014 to Local EOR technology for sands, etc.

9 Mar 2, 2015

"Skip, I have tried to insert the words relating to the abbreviations I have used, a…"

Jay Reynolds replied Nov 19, 2008 to HOW MUCH UNLEASED, DEVELOPABLE ACREAGE REMAINS IN THE HS PLAY FOR MAJOR OPERATING COMPANIES NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE

56 Nov 19, 2008

"Re the number of shallow wells drilled in Caddo Pine Island. Really, the number is o…"

Jay Reynolds replied Nov 19, 2008 to HOW MUCH UNLEASED, DEVELOPABLE ACREAGE REMAINS IN THE HS PLAY FOR MAJOR OPERATING COMPANIES NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE

56 Nov 19, 2008

"Skip, Re: >HBP acreage does not allow for bonus offers to mineral owners. In mo…"

56 Nov 19, 2008

"As an oil producer in the Caddo Pine Island Field, (Oil City/Vivian area) I can tell…"

Jay Reynolds replied Nov 18, 2008 to HOW MUCH UNLEASED, DEVELOPABLE ACREAGE REMAINS IN THE HS PLAY FOR MAJOR OPERATING COMPANIES NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE

56 Nov 19, 2008

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service