William C. Morrison's Discussions (436)

Discussions Replied To (111) Replies Latest Activity

"If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it must be a DUC.  I am told by local…"

William C. Morrison replied Mar 21, 2016 to Poised to Profit with Drilled but Uncompleted Wells

12 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"I am surprised that Anadarko does not show up in the Permian and Eagle Ford areas. …"

William C. Morrison replied Mar 18, 2016 to Poised to Profit with Drilled but Uncompleted Wells

12 Mar 23, 2016

"Yes, George Mitchell did indeed come up with slick water fracking in the Permian Bas…"

William C. Morrison replied Mar 2, 2016 to ENVIRONMENTALY-FRIENDLY TEST TUBE GASOLINE

11 Mar 2, 2016

"Interesting about fracking, it seems it has been around for more than 60 years per T…"

William C. Morrison replied Mar 1, 2016 to ENVIRONMENTALY-FRIENDLY TEST TUBE GASOLINE

11 Mar 2, 2016

"HANG, I lived for years in Redlands, CA, snow was right up in the San Bernardino mou…"

William C. Morrison replied Feb 29, 2016 to Reintroduction of Myself and How I Got Here: Tell Us More About You

13 Feb 29, 2016

"Take a look at Brietling Energy.  I saw early this AM that it traded for three cents…"

William C. Morrison replied Feb 29, 2016 to Haymaker Closes $128M Acquisition of Chesapeake' (CHK) non-Operated Royalty Portfolio

3 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by William C. Morrison

"Very interesting.  How does one isolate CO2 from the air?  I take it that compressor…"

William C. Morrison replied Feb 29, 2016 to ENVIRONMENTALY-FRIENDLY TEST TUBE GASOLINE

11 Mar 2, 2016

"I invested in minerals because it is an alternative to other investments.   I knew a…"

William C. Morrison replied Feb 23, 2016 to Reintroduction of Myself and How I Got Here: Tell Us More About You

13 Feb 29, 2016

"Kieth, my family has been land owners in Pointe Coupee Parish for 165 years and we a…"

William C. Morrison replied Feb 22, 2016 to Reintroduction of Myself and How I Got Here: Tell Us More About You

13 Feb 29, 2016

"From what I have heard the "freeze" is at maximum current levels with no guarantee t…"

William C. Morrison replied Feb 21, 2016 to Russia and 3 OPEC Members Agree to Freeze Oil Output (NYT)

3 Feb 21, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service