Neeky's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Caddo Lake 3H.  The as-drilled plat still includes the outline of the Furrh Cooper u…"

Neeky replied Nov 11, 2021 to Allocation unit pulls out one tract from a unit to include

4 Nov 12, 2021
Reply by jffree1

"Looks like the same company/different name as Evergreen Operating.  Out of Waskom. …"

Neeky replied Apr 20, 2012 to Mondo Operating Company

1 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Neeky

"correct. producing minerals. And I agree, I would not sell either. But this party wa…"

Neeky replied Aug 29, 2010 to Fair offer for mineral rights

57 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

"Interesting development, RRC just approved permit for the Taylor-Abney-Obanion well…"

Neeky replied May 14, 2010 to PSA- Production Sharing Agreements from Companies to leaseowners

8 May 14, 2010
Reply by Neeky

"We have a similar situation. They are still running title to confirm owners and roya…"

Neeky replied May 14, 2010 to Oil well producing since August and still no royalty checks! Please help me understand this!

24 May 20, 2010
Reply by 221caribbean

"The RRC has ruled at a hearing that "wells that are permitted based on a production…"

Neeky replied Feb 20, 2010 to PSA- Production Sharing Agreements from Companies to leaseowners

8 May 14, 2010
Reply by Neeky

"Yes, I'm aware of the RRC opinion. They did not reject the use of the allocation for…"

Neeky replied Feb 19, 2010 to PSA- Production Sharing Agreements from Companies to leaseowners

8 May 14, 2010
Reply by Neeky

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service