Leslie's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"they have home dispensers that hook to your home gas line. according to louisiana tr…"

Leslie replied Oct 5, 2008 to Natural Gas Clean American Affordable Abundant , An ocean supply under our feet

19 Oct 5, 2008
Reply by Leslie

"Go to google and google louisiana mineral right laws and you will find it there I kn…"

Leslie replied Sep 28, 2008 to Why didn't they buy the land?

28 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by BirdDawg, plain ole' idiot

"if you add me to your friend list i will try to gather the education sites"

Leslie replied Sep 28, 2008 to Natural Gas Clean American Affordable Abundant , An ocean supply under our feet

19 Oct 5, 2008
Reply by Leslie

"yes, i will start keeping my data your article is encouraging i know i was at cngnow…"

Leslie replied Sep 28, 2008 to Natural Gas Clean American Affordable Abundant , An ocean supply under our feet

19 Oct 5, 2008
Reply by Leslie

"we have success it the military for 60 years California Oklahoma Texas go to cngnow.…"

19 Oct 5, 2008
Reply by Leslie

"the camry is going to be reintroduced and cng car"

19 Oct 5, 2008
Reply by Leslie

"everyone all over the world has it we are the only country that has not been educate…"

19 Oct 5, 2008
Reply by Leslie

"the structure is ready go to natural gas pipelines in La and google it go to cngnow…"

19 Oct 5, 2008
Reply by Leslie

"it is all ready here California Oklahoma Texas Clean Affordable proven, American Job…"

19 Oct 5, 2008
Reply by Leslie

"hey i am not going to sit on the bridge from new orleans i google it and found the s…"

19 Oct 5, 2008
Reply by Leslie

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service