Jane Burgess Philipp's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Jerry, is this the Greer 15 in Converse Field? (I do not know exact survey number.)…"

Jane Burgess Philipp replied Oct 15, 2010 to DIVISON ORDERS county line

2 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by jerry smith

"Thanks Marg for info about Texas Unclaimed Property. We continue to review legal doc…"

Jane Burgess Philipp replied Sep 15, 2010 to Shelby County/Ann Gray survey/lease documents

26 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Jane Burgess Philipp

"baron, marg, two dogs, LDH and Etola Thank you for your help and advice. I have a m…"

Jane Burgess Philipp replied Sep 11, 2010 to Shelby County/Ann Gray survey/lease documents

26 Sep 15, 2010

"Thank you FXEF and Baron Let me make sure I understand exactly what your are saying…"

Jane Burgess Philipp replied Sep 10, 2010 to Shelby County/Ann Gray survey/lease documents

26 Sep 15, 2010

"Baron - That is the crux of the problem. We cannot find a current lease on any recor…"

Jane Burgess Philipp replied Sep 10, 2010 to Shelby County/Ann Gray survey/lease documents

26 Sep 15, 2010

"The County Clerks office is where we spent about an hour yesterday. We were looking…"

26 Sep 15, 2010

"As managing trustee, I have fiduciary responsibility to eleven sets of heirs. The Ha…"

26 Sep 15, 2010

"We have a lead to follow up in Center later today and will report back tonight. Hope…"

Jane Burgess Philipp replied Sep 9, 2010 to Shelby County/Ann Gray survey/lease documents

26 Sep 15, 2010

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service